Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Now...and Then!

WOW...it's been a week since I last made an entry! I have a good excuse...take a look at this...





Yup, I had a major toothache! I suffered through it...




cuz I had some good meds...




And, now I feel all better! What a relief! A trip to the dentist is in my very near future.

But, enough about that!


I was thinking the other day about how time marches on, regardless of what we want - or don't want - to happen. Time seems to pass by more quickly the older one gets and I really don't care for that! We always talk about waiting for the weekend or our days off...and rush through the rest of our days. I, for one, am going to try to slow myself down and enjoy what I can from each day I am given.

With that in mind...here's something fun to look at...



THEN ---

NOW ---

THEN ---

NOW ---
THEN ---

NOW ---

THEN ---
NOW ---

And, some parting shots...


THEN --- (me at 5 mos)
THEN ---
(me at 22)


BEFORE THEN --- (me Mum at 19)...yup, I wore her wedding dress!
That's all I have for tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL I love all those pictures!!!! Where did you find the cocaine toothache drops picture? And the teeth on that first one was scarey!! Very entertaining!! Thanks for the blog, I miss that when you don't make an entry. Joyce

Anonymous said...

You are so creative!!! That was worth the wait.
I never knew your teeth looked that bad, but you don't show them in your pictures when you smile...probly a good thing - eh? (LOL)
Love ya anyway,
Janer