Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Done...& Tag E. Butt!

Tell me...does this even look comfortable? Silly boy. But, hey! He was close to me! I was busy moving back and forth from the kitchen to the sunroom...and there he is...on the sofa - next to the upside down table - in the sunroom. And, just an FYI...I dropped my scissors and Tag picked them up and brought them to me...what a good service dog I have! ~grin~

I sewed 2 borders on today. That's all I'll be doing, though. Working on my mess is taking precedence right now. When I was cutting the borders this a.m., I mistakenly cut the brown border (the one on the photo below) at 3 1/2 inches instead of 2 1/2, so now my outside (brown) border will be 4 inches instead of 5. That's okay.

The backing is going to be kinda funky...just you wait and see! Course, you won't be able to see what I'm talking about until it is completely finished - when both the quilting and the binding are done. You may have to wait a bit, I guess. Just think 'brown'.

I have a pork roast in the slow cooker (aka crockpot). Smells soooo yummy! Mashed potatoes to be made.

Hopefully, I'll be getting some hooking done this week and next weekend...my challenge rug is due in 2 weeks and I have about 1/3 to do, yet.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are really zipping along on that quilt!!
Great job! I still have not gotten to my projects this weekend. Trying to finish up a book and listening to those CDs.
Joyce

WoolenSails said...

Jacque,
Tag does not look happy, but like mine, he wants to be close to you and that is all that counts to them;)

Can't wait to see your finished quilt and rugs.

Debbie