Monday, March 23, 2009

Blue Monday...

Hey, I'm happy to be seeing blue today! Yeah, and I'm not talkin' about the sky, either! Cloudy and rainy and dreary here. HOWEVER! I received my box of goodies from the 'simple blue swap' over on my eBay group. The idea was to send 'blue' things...embroidery floss, cheery card, something blue, flower seeds and blue wool...to 'chase the blues away'!

Well, I gotta tell ya...Joanne sent to me and she definitely spoiled me! Here's the photo..
There's the beautiful fat quarter of blue wool I used as the backdrop, then the rusty star (almost 12" across) that will look perfect in my living room of rust...with the quilt Brenis made and the big a** star rug I am hooking! That egg with the flower buttons...did you make that, Joanne? Too dang cute! A light blue soy hand softener...smells yummy, light blue embroidery floss that I neglected to put in the photo, that piece of moda fabric (over 1/2 yard), the Christmas, um...spring (haha) card, & the flower seeds! What a thoughtful and generous woman Joanne is. She's the one who sent the wonderful box 2 Christmases ago...with the moose and fox toys for the dogs, the red flannel doggie bone pajamas for me, etc. See it HERE (you'll need to scroll about halfway down the page)!

Thank you, Joanne! I love everything...and I think I'll keep you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice assortment of items!! Definitely keep her! Love, Julie

Joanne said...

Jacque - I got the biggest giggle and smile when I got your name this time again! Yep it's destiny I guess! ROTFLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! That fabric is actually quilt labels (figured for your new adventure)! The easter egg - nope didn't make it - wish I could say I did! Enjoy your prelude to Spring! joanne