Thursday, August 27, 2009

And, They're Off!!!

in the mail today...

*DQS7 package to my swap partner.
See the doll quilt here.




I sent her a few little goodies,
one of which is a fabric necklace made with the
FRESH fabrics that her doll quilt is made of.
See the tutorial by Rachel here.



And, here's something else I sent
cuz she likes sunflowers...


I am happy to say that this
looks better than I had envisioned.
Measures about 12 inches square.



*'We Double Rock' swap package.
This was a 2 person swap with Erin.
I blogged about what she sent me here.
Once I know she has it, I'll show you what I made for her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool sunflower!!!!!!
Janer

WoolenSails said...

You sure are in a quilting frenzy and doing a beautiful job with all the new pieces.

Debbie

Thistlebrooms said...

That Doll Quilt is so Special...So much work went into it...Just LOVE it Jacque...Thanks for sharing...

Best To You...Marilyn

Brenis said...

You did an AMAZING job on this Jacq! She is going to be falling all over herself when she gets it!! :D