Friday, June 15, 2007

Still UNpacking...

YAY, I am almost all done UNpacking! My Music is all unpacked and sorted, my bedroom is almost done, the dining room is done and the kitchen just needs a few things put in place (if I can find that PERFECT place, that is). Cleaned at my apartment yesterday and broke a belt on my vacuum cleaner...so, I need to go back today and finish up. Going to be one of the warmest days, of course...temp in the 90's and high humidity. ohluckyme!

No new photos of the house today. Am sure I will have some to share after this weekend. I'm having an OPEN HOUSE tomorrow so my friends and family can see the house.


HEY, but here's a photo someone shared on the Led Zeppelin email list...it's Robert Plant with Strider, his blue merle collie boy that he had way back when. I once saw a video of Robert and his family walking through a field with Strider all grown up...would have been late 60's or very early 70's...Strider was a beautiful dog. (NOOOO, that's not why I have collies...didn't know ole Percy had ever had one until a few years ago.) "Bron-Y-Aur Stomp" is a song all about Strider. You'd know it if you heard it. There's a verse that I always thought was 'there's no companion like a blue-eyed girl'...it's actually 'there's no companion like a blue-eyed merle'...guess I never paid attention to the part that Robert sings 'you're the finest dog I ever knew'. HA!

Have a great day!

No comments: