Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Getting It Done...

After losing last week to headaches, I was really looking forward to getting some things done this week.  Luckily, no headaches have descended upon me, so I have been fairly productive yesterday and today.   

  I finished this little quilt...
and listed it in my Etsy shop here.  I rather enjoy making little quilts...they are quick to make and  it's (almost) instant gratification.  Also because, ya know, they're so dang cute.

I started working with the new doll dress pattern that I purchased from Bonnie at mybonbonboutique.  I made a dress for Aubrey (my 14" Waldorf doll).  I thought blue would go well with her hair...



Isn't that just too cute?  The dress is a medium, and just a tad big for Aubrey, but she's so happy to finally have a dress that she has not noticed.   (I've got the dress snugged up quite a bit in back, so it looks as if it fits her better than it actually does.)



(Please excuse her hair...Kaylynn was playing with her and got a bit rough, methinks.  Aubrey definitely needs a new hairdo.)



And, I made this for sister Joyce to gift someone...

Do you know that, with all the Kleenex cozies I've made, I don't have one for myself?  Isn't that funny?  I have made over 100 of these things (I'll bet the number is closer to 200)!   And still, not one for me!  ~grin~ 

I'm not sure what I'll be working on for the next few days, but I have my list in plain sight, so I will keep focused.  

Kaylynn is coming for an overnight this weekend.   That makes me very happy.   

What are you up to this week?





"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful pieces and I love that dress, you did a beautiful job on putting it together.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Aubrey looks beautiful in her new dress! She's going to need some extra room with Thanksgiving just around the corner... lol! That little quilt finished up great too! Glad your headaches are gone.

Brenis said...

Too cute!! Yay for finishes, huh? I haven't finished much of anything lately. Soo glad the headaches have eased up! Wonder what they were from?

kks said...

so cute! have a fun overnight with Kaylynn!!
xoxo