Monday, September 9, 2013

Random Photos...

 I went to Eau Claire last
Thursday and came home Friday...
a quick vacation.

I spent time with me Mum, 
all 3 of my sisters
(Joyce was there from Maryland
and Jill was there from Colorado),
my Aunt Bev and Uncle Babe,
and my BFF Janer.

Here are some random
photos from the visit.

Strawberry Margarita

  
Julie

Joyce

Jill is picking up
her new dog tomorrow.
Jaxen is a tricolor smooth Collie.
I had this fabric from
several years ago.
Perfect!
Jill with Jaxen's crate pad.
Zippered utility pouch.


The time went by too quickly,
as always.
It was good to go, though.



ONE of my current projects.

I will have a few fun things
to show you later this week.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pics...thought you'd have all your socks laid out for a photo...lol...time was way too short...next time!
Love,
Janer

kks said...

love the pics...where's mom? :)
xoxo

moosecraft said...

Ahhh... always nice to get away and enjoy some fun! I bet you can't wait until it's move time! Great looking gifts for Jaxen... pup or older? The blocks in the last pic are pretty!

Farm Girl said...

I am so glad you had a nice time. I bet you laughed and laughed,
It is always good to visit family, Have a nice day Jacque