Friday, March 22, 2013

TGIF!

Though I try to not wish the days away, I am always happiest when it is Friday!  Nothing can ruin Fridays for me, for in my world, Friday is a magical sort of day for me.  Why?  Because it means that the weekend will be starting as soon as I leave work (and I only work until 2:00, you know!)

Yes, indeed...the weekend. 

What do weekends mean for you? 

For me, the weekend is leisure time...I stay up late...I read til my eyes fall out of my head...I sew my fingers  to the bone...I eat until I am so stuffed that I cannot move (oh.  that's actually not what I do)...I sleep in (I don't do this, either)...I talk on the phone until I have elephant ear (ouch)...and I play my music loud (hoping that others around me have the weekend off work, too!).

But, mostly...I am happy that it is the weekend because there is no schedule.  Or, rather, the schedule is what I make it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't done too much sewing this week, but I did get some pieced blocks made for Block 3 of the Snow Days quilt. 


 
And, I got the baby squares quilt top put together...am working on the quilting now...

I have books to read and fabric to sew...must get moving.

Have a great weekend!




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like my kind of weekend. Enjoy. :)

kks said...

have a great weekend!!
xoxo

moosecraft said...

Sounds like heaven to me! I'm laughing at the elephant ear comment! lol! And, that's exactly what I love about weekends... "the schedule is what I make it"!