Sunday, March 3, 2013

Baby Zigs...

These are the cutest!
Don't you think?
Baby zigzags...
each block measuring 4 inches.
This is the center part of a baby quilt.

 No half-square triangle zigzags for me.
 I followed this tutorial,
as I did once before.
  See that zigzag quilt here.

Story still forthcoming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meant to post this photo
on my last post.
Cuz I wrote about him.
It's Conlan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow is Monday.
Only thing good about that
is that I have Tuesday off.
Annual physical.
LOVE my doctor!

Have a wonderful week!




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

Dog Trot Farm said...

Good evening Julia, that is going to be a lovely baby quilt, looking forward to hearing the story behind it unfold. Conlan is one handsome young man. I hope you make out well at the doctors on Tuesday. Greetings to you, Julie.

annie said...

great looking center for a quilt.
he is a very cute young fellow, love the grin on his face!

WoolenSails said...

That is a fun pattern, have always liked that look and your fabric choices are perfect. Sweet photo of Conlan.

Debbie

Farm Girl said...

Very nice little quilt.
I hope you get a good report. Have a nice Monday!