Saturday, November 28, 2009

Keeping Busy...

I've been keeping busy these last 3 days...
(click on photos to enlarge)

Two small table mats started & finished. 
Will show better photos after washing them
(ya know, to show you the crinkles).



One 18" Christmas table mat started & finished. 
Christmas gift for Claire.
Check out that quilting! 
It's all irregularly spaced vertical & horizontal lines.
(It's not been washed, so no crinkles.)



And last, but certainly not least, Julie's quilt top is all pieced.

That's all for now.
I'm on my way to Claire's for Thanksgiving supper...yummy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you have been busy. Hope you had a nice dinner. Joyce

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful quilts and love the green paisleys. Those colors look really nice together.

Debbie

dexmangoldens said...

love that green/gold/black one! :)

kks said...

lovely! you have been busy!
how was dinner at Claires?
xoxo

Unknown said...

Gosh I wish I could get into that Christmas thing...I may do something for my daughter who really gets into it.
I just don't have the decorating thoughts when it comes to Christmas.
I set the table festive and that's about it now.
I love your work!
Keep busy...

moosecraft said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!! :-)

Thistlebrooms said...

Absolutely 'LOVIN' Julie's Quilt Top!!! (Can I have it?????)
Hope your Thanksgiving was 'Yummy' and Enjoyable...
My Best~Marilyn

Melanie said...

Wow.. these are beautiful!!