Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday Tidbits...

As I was doing my daily blog reading (click on the 'quilter blogs' button on my sidebar), I happened upon a photo and thought to myself, "hmmmm, that looks like Debbie's work"...so, I went back to the top and started reading...guess what???  It IS Debbie's work!  Debbie of Woolensails is famous, ya know.  And, so dang talented!  She does awesome punch needle work.  Go check out the blog I was reading here


I put together a quilt top and backing last night.  All ironed and ready to baste.  Probably won't quilt it, yet...my to-do list for this weekend is long & heavy on the sewing.  I think I'll let a few flimsies stack up.  


My priority today is to cut & piece quilts for my 2 grandsons. 


Just so ya know, there'll be things mentioned here in the next 5 weeks that I won't be able to show you.  I will once they're all received, though.  Promise.


I need to make some small (but awesome & quick) quilty gifts for Christmas giving.  Any ideas?


Joyce (sister in Alaska) sent fat quarters...

she did a pretty good job selecting fabric, don't you think?


That's all for now...have a great weekend!

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

You crack me up, LOL.
I need to get going on my sewing machine, lots of piecing to do.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Thanks for letting us know about "Celebrity Debbie"! ;-) Those needlepunches are gorgeous! I think Joyce "done good" with her fabric selections! :-)