Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BEWARE...BRIGHT Colors!

I have over half the blocks done...YAY!  This is not the final layout...I just laid them all on the floor to see what they looked like together.  I still need to trim them all to a uniform size.  I'm debating about the size...16 blocks & adding additional borders of yellow & orange to the already planned border of the flames fabric...or adding another row of 4 to make 20 blocks and then having just the one border with the flames fabric.  Time will tell, I guess.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is going to be really loud and really nice! Joyce

kks said...

looks very nice! not that bright!
xo

moosecraft said...

How tall is the recipient? I'm thinking that it should be as long as neck to toe of whomever will nap under this? LOL!

Thistlebrooms said...

I'd do 20 Blocks, gives a little separation between the 'WILD FLAME' border...Can't wait to see it with the border on!!!
I just LOVE the unevenness of the blocks Jacque...
Great Job...

My Best~Marilyn

WoolenSails said...

I would got with the extra blocks and add the border.
The design is really nice against the dark and think adding more color around them, would distract from them.

Debbie

dexmangoldens said...

Make it big enough to tuck under the feet and go up to the nose of the recipient. Nice and cozy that way! Love the bright colors!