Friday, February 28, 2014

Snow Days...a Finish!!

Nope, not me!  Sharon finished her Snow Days quilt and she did an absolutely awesome job with it!  I am so proud of her.  If you recall, we started this project back in 2011...and I have a long way to go on mine before it's finished.  Please take a moment (or several) to visit Sharon's blog (click here) and see what a beautiful quilt she finished.  I can only hope that I finish mine mine looks as good as Sharon's...whenever I get it finished.  Here's a peek of Sharon's quilt...but, seriously...click on the link and visit her blog so you can see the entire beautiful piece of work!!


In the meantime, I received a belated birthday gift from my bff, Janer.  I asked for dish towels and she found the perfect ones...and sent along a pair of slippers! with them  She also sent a few toys for Tag (photos are too blurry to show).  Thank you, Janer!!

I guess I best get my butt in gear if I have any hope of getting my Snow Days quilt done by next winter.  Unfortunately, other things distract me and keep me busy, but I am now a bit more motivated.  ~grin~

It's Friday!  Have a great weekend!





"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That quilt is beautiful but a lot of work, well worth finishing for next year. Wonderful gifts and those slippers look comfy.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Oh those slippers look so warm and soft! Perfect for all this snowy cold weather we keep getting!

Farm Girl said...

I am so impressed that Sharon finished it. I know you will too. You received lovely gifts. The house shoes look warm and comfy.
Sharon did such an incredible job.