Saturday, February 22, 2014

And, She's Off!!!!

I have been off my game these past days.  Not sure what's going on...not really sick sick, but certainly not feeling well.  I feel okay today, though.  And, I am happy about that, for sure!  I did manage to eek out a few hours of sewing here and there.  Doing things that took little time, energy and brain-power.

I bought a new doll dress pattern, so I did some sewing on two outfits...
need to make bloomers, yet

mottled pink will be bodice.  need to make panties, too.  see the birds?


I quilted 4 pillow covers...
quilted on each side of horizontal and vertical seams

quilted on each side of horizontal, vertical and diagonal seams

quilted in diagonal lines inside and around middle piece

quilted on one side only of horizontal and vertical seams
I need to buy backing fabric and pillow forms, yet.  I didn't go much of anywhere this past week.  Am hoping to get to Hobby Lobby sometime in this next week.

Sharon (my cohort in quilting the Snow Days quilt), has been hard at work piecing her stitchery blocks to her pieced blocks.  If you have a moment, you really should pay her a visit and see how wonderful her quilt is looking!  As for me and my Snow Days quilt?  I have some serious catching up to do, as there is nothing going on with that right now.  It's at a point where I need to think...and we all know that there are days when thinking is really difficult for me!  ~grin~  Besides, I am totally distracted with/by a few other projects right now.

And, that's about it.  No knitting, no quilting, no nothing else going on.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you sign up for the giveaway?  It ends tomorrow, so you still have time to enter the drawing!  Find the post here



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

moosecraft said...

These little dresses are so cute! And your pillows will be so Spring-like on your sofa! Thank you once again for all the encouragement on the Snow Days quilt! Things always work up best when a person work on what interests them at the moment.

annie said...

I agree the little dresses, are just too cute.
I love that bird fabric!

Farm Girl said...

I saw your newest and I thought I need to make some grand girl dresses just like that.
You know that pattern with a tshirt and then fabric little dress?
Your other things looks just as nice. Yes, Sharon has inspired me. I just got back from the fabric store with muslin and fat quarters and pens to draw with. I hope you feel lots better soon. I always dread those days when I am not sick, just sad I guess.
Have a lovely day.

WoolenSails said...

Those are beautiful dresses and love the fabrics you used. Hope i have a grand daughter some day, would be fun to make clothes for her.

Debbie

kelley said...

I love the little dresses...a dolls wardrobe should be overflowing! you're making some irresistible pieces...