Sunday, December 9, 2012

Let It Snow...




NOT!

It's warm outside, so I am hoping that this snow will not stay around long...right now it's slushy, is all.

What a smart brown dog Tag is...it's snowing outside, so he is playing with his snowman toy!  ~grin~

I've been sewing on Christmas gifts...here are 3 of the zippered bags I've made thus far...more to do.  The pattern I used is Terry Atkinson's.  I was planning to add embellishments, but didn't.  At least, not yet.

And, the last thing I have to show you is this small Christmas quilt that I put together a few weeks ago.  I used fabric scraps of Jovial by Basic Grey for Moda.  I first used that fabric to make this table topper last year.  This one is quilted with loopy-loops...kinda reminiscent of tree lights, don't you think? 
  
And, that is about all I have for today!  If I get busy, I should have much more to show you by next weekend. 

Have a great Sunday!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

No snow here, but getting colder. Wonderful projects and I see Tag still loves his toys. Casey sleeps more now but sometimes he gets a little energy and throws the ball to me, hard when they are active dogs and can't do what they used to.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Ooooh! Love that Christmas quilt! And yes, I see the lights in the quilting! :-) The zippered bags are great too! Tag is a handsome dude! Looks and brains in one package! :-)

Dog Trot Farm said...

Hi Jacque, no snow here in Maine, sleet and rain forecast for tomorrow. Not Christmas weather, I do hope we get a bit of snow, if anything can put me in the mood for Christmas it's snow. Love the projects, you have been a busy lady. Glad to see that Tag still plays with his toys, he's such a handsome boy. Holiday greetings from Maine, Julie.

Farm Girl said...

Good evening Jacque, it looks like you have been busy. No snow!!! I can't believe it. I hope you get some snow soon.
I hope to get some sewing in this week. I have never used Minke and I hope to try and make a baby quilt out of it.
Tag looks like one happy guy.
It is always so nice to stop by and see what you have been working on.