Monday, December 31, 2012

The End...and The Beginning

The end of another year.  Unbelievable how slowly time seems to move at times...yet here it is 12 months gone...just like that. 

This year did not go as well as I thought it would...or the way I hoped. 

The death of my friend, Doreen...oh, how I miss her.

The move from the country back into the city.  It is turning out okay, though. 

Becoming the keeper of a cat.  Who would have thought that would ever happen?

I don't like to make New Year's resolutions, but I do think the end of the year is a good time to reflect on what is past...and, on what the future could be. 

I am determined to work on a few things.  Mostly within myself.  Focus is my word for 2013.

And, I really need to work on finishing up quilts I have either already started, or quilts that I already have the fabric for.  I could work all year on what I have in my fabric closet...and only need to buy batting and perhaps fabric for backings. 

I am looking forward to what 2013 has in store for me.  Are you?

Happy New Year!





"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy New Year Jacque

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Hapy New Year to you! Sounds like you have a great plan to get a lot of things accomplished this upcoming year!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Happy New Year!
Health, happiness and prosperity to you in the new year.
Hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

I hope this year brings you many blessings!

Debbie

moosecraft said...

You really did have one heck of a year! So many changes. Here's to friendships, quilting and Mr. Tag E Butt!!! Happy New Year to you!!!