Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ready, Set, Cut!

I have cut all the pieces to make the blocks...

However, I need to order more background fabric...but that's okay.  I have more than enough to get started with.
 

And, yes...Pepsi is what keeps me going.  ~grin~

So, I'm off to do some piecing!

Meanwhile, these two have decided that it is time to start bothering me about supper.  It's about 2 hours too early.  Patience is an unknown virtue to them.
 

Happy Weekend!


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

kks said...

ha! 2 hrs early?! mine start about a hour early!! :)
come over at 11a tomorrow...see you then!
xoxo

Pokey said...

the fabrics seem to be waiting impatiently too, what fun! Feed your babies, and then create to feed your soul, Jacque--oh, and Happy New Year!
:-}pokey

moosecraft said...

Uh oh! They are ganging up on you! lol! Love that fabric! You've got quite a bit cut already.