Monday, March 1, 2010

Bee Addicted 3 Block Swap blocks.

Managed to put these together yesterday between the hockey game (it was a great game!) and the closing ceremony. 

February was Bren's month...she wanted improv blocks and sent the most delish reds with a few of the au.then.tic fabrics plus a wonderful chocolate brown.   Here's what I put together...hope she likes them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Found out yesterday that this house
is being put on the market. 
It looks like explore,
my 'one little word 2010', 
might have more significance
than I thought when I chose it. 

8 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is going to be a neat quilt, love all the fabric designs.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

You mean the house your living in? Wow! What a surprise!

I do like those red and brown squares... reminds me of chocolate covered strawberries! Oh YUM!

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Wow, Jacque ~ that is some interesting news regarding your home! I'm working really hard on positive thinking ~ you can look at this as an opportunity to find just the right nest for you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these blocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, oh, looks like decision time is coming up here soon for you.

I will pray for you.
Joyce

JoJo said...

Such neat fabrics, Jacque. And I love the way you put them together.

I've not been on the computer much lately but had to comment on the pictures of the kids, Tag and the snow. Great pictures!! And so much fun!! I'll bet you miss them like crazy.

dexmangoldens said...

Great colors! So, there's a sign for you alright!! I'll even come and help you unload the truck in Colorado!!

Brenis said...

WOOHOO!!! They're gorgeous!!! Yay!! Thank you!! :D
And yup... sounds like God's got a plan! :)

kelley said...

Jacque,

I'm going to mnove this year too...either find a condo to buy or rent...even though it's been planned for a long time it's still a big change...

No matter how much I purge and destash, there is still so much STUFF in my house...

Wishing you an easy time of finding a new place...