Thursday, July 23, 2009

Won Two...

patterns, that is.
Here's the first one. "Figgy Pudding"...
from Mary's Cottage Quilts.

I think I'm up for the challenge of this one.
~~~~~~~
And, the second. "Pomegranates and Pineapples"...Prairie Moon Quilts.

from

yeah, I know...lots of applique work, but I really like it!

It'll be great fun to do both of these patterns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Got my swap partner for the Doll Quilt Swap 7 tonight!
I've been doing some research and I have an idea or two brewing.
This is going to be so much fun!

6 comments:

moosecraft said...

Oooooh! Ahhhhh! Me likes the pineapple pomegranite runner muchly! All that applique work is going to take a lot of time though...

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

oooh I love the prairie moons quilt. that looks like fun.

jane augenstein said...

If you are taking votes, I vote for the pineapple pomegranate runner, it's beautiful! Yes, lots of applique work but it's so beautiful!!! I liked doing applique work when I did quilting.
~Jane and Gilly~

WoolenSails said...

Love the quilts and will be fun to do. I love doing applique. I do hand sewing at night while I watch tv.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

They're both gorgeous, but can't really make out the pattern on the first one...the second one has awesome colors!
Janer

Unknown said...

I do really like pomegranate and pineapples. I'm not so good at applique tho. wanting to learn turn needle to see if I can do it.