Sunday, April 26, 2015

Playing, Part II...

Sometimes playing around produces something worthwhile, but sometimes not.  Fortunately, this play session was fruitful!

In the previous post, you saw the 2 1/2 inch zippy (which actually is closer to 2 1/4 inches).  It wasn't quite what I wanted it to be...and it certainly was not quite big enough for anything worthwhile (though the ice cream treat money sounded good!).  

Back to the drawing board.  And, this is what I came up with.

It's a bit larger (at just over 2 1/2 inches) than the first one.  And, I squared the corners.  My ear buds fit in this larger zippy, which is sort of what I was aiming for.

I am happy.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.pie". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

moosecraft said...

Cool beans! :-) The dot fabric is cute too!

Anonymous said...

Yes I definitely love that pattern! Very nice. Joyce

Kim said...

It would make a cute little holder for spare keys too