Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Big Finish...

Woohoo!! 

I finished the patio chair cushion covers for Kim!  Click here to read what I had to say about it back in the beginning...when only one set of the four was finished.

I am so, so pleased at how they turned out...exactly how I wanted them to!  The most important thing, though, is that Kim and Brett are happy with them.




I had a bit of fabric left over, so I made covers for 2 little pillows (measuring 10x20 inches) that Kim keeps on other outside chairs.  I made simple envelope backed pillow covers, but I put the opening at the very end - instead of in the middle - of the pillow.  That way, the pillow has no real front or back...either side can be showing.


I must consult my list to see what's up next...stay tuned!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

Kim said...

Jacque, they are so beautiful! I wish I had that set in my yard

Farm Girl said...

They are lovely, You did a nice job.

WoolenSails said...

What a great print for outdoor chairs, you did a beautiful job on them.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Absolutely beautiful! Great fabric choice too!

Anonymous said...

The chair cushions for Kim are wonderful. The quilt for aunt Bev is gorgeous. She will love it. Thanks for showing off my Granny Smith apple dishcloth! Your sister joyce