Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pieces of Curio...

Here it is another weekend...YAY! 
Not much going on...
 will probably sew and read.
Big surprise, hey?

Here are the first few blocks
I put together with the Curio fabric.

I have 8 of the B blocks put together...

And, 1 A block done...

 with more ready to put together...

 I am lovin' these fabrics!

Lots of this going on...
sew, iron, sew, iron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to update my blog one of these days.

Add a few things,
change a few things,
delete a few things.

One of these days.

Have a great weekend!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Brenis said...

Yay! Looks like you have been a busy girl! These look fabulous!!

WoolenSails said...

I love the fabrics too, look beautiful together in that design.

Debbie