Monday, August 22, 2011

Pneumonia Recheck

 Went to see my doctor today.
We had a very nice visit.

In the end, though,
she decided that I was not
ready to go back to work.

I go back to see her in 2 weeks.
Recheck and chest radiographs.

I am feeling much better.
My doctor commented on
how much better I look.
But, I'm still not 100%.
So.


More time off and more rest.
Seriously.
REST.


It is nice to feel a bit better
and to have a bit of energy here and there.
But, I cannot push it.
Doctor's orders.
Got it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did get a few things done last week...
in the spirit of our "Christmas in August"

Trying to use up the last of the
Iced Mocha fabrics.
This is side 1...

and here is side 2...
(yes.  really.  one tote with 2 different sides)

A zippered pouch...



another coin purse
(but not with Iced Mocha!)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stopped by my LQS today.
Gloria gave me a project to do.
Gonna be cute!







"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

9 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Jacque ~
LOVE that tote!
Take care of yourself and listen to the doctor!!!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

I hope you feel all better, soon. I do not rest, not in my nature, lol. I really have to be bad before you can get me to sit still;)

Debbie

Dog Trot Farm said...

Very sweet tote Jacque. I am glad to read you are on the mend, but please remember do not overdo, be a good girl and listen to your doctors! Hugs from Maine, Julie.

Farm Girl said...

I really love your totes!! I hope you get well soon.

Alice ~ Folk Art Primitives said...

Good for you to be a good patient!! Continued progress to you, friend!! Love your totes, of course!!

Anonymous said...

Love the tote!!!!!!!! Joyce

moosecraft said...

See? You're going to have all your Christmas presents finished so early this year!!! lol! Looking good! I like the idea of having the sides of the tote different. The fabric for your LQS project is cute! Now I have to get back to my Christmas stuff! :-) Take care of your health!

Lindy said...

take care of you

Miccosukee said...

Jacque,

You had better follow your doctor's orders. I know how you feel as I was just told that the cough I have is not from smoke from the controlled burns, but pneumonia! This despite taking the pneumonia vaccine earlier. No one said it didn't cover all strains.

My ribs are so sore and I think I have coughed up my toenails. I feel for you if yours is anything like what strain I have. I'll skip the shot from now on.

trisha