Thursday, October 14, 2010

A New Adventure...

Look what came in the mail!


I have been wanting this book
since the first time I saw it.

I really need to keep 
my hands busy in the evening
while I am watching tv.

There are some dang cute projects in here...
including a few punch needle pieces
done up by my super-talented friend, Debbie.

I'm focusing on the stitchery 
& applique projects.
For now.
Only time will tell what I come up with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note.
I stopped to pick up some books
at the brand new library branch that I use.
It's all do-it-yourself!
Find my own requests/holds.
Check myself out!
How fun!
In and out in a flash!
LOVE it!


Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

8 comments:

jane augenstein said...

Jacque that book sounds neat and the cover tote back it really cute. You gonna make that?
I haven't been doing anything to keep my hands busy except riding Gil! ;-)

Dog Trot Farm said...

Can't wait to see what you are going to "whip up" next Jacque!

WoolenSails said...

Thanks for reminding me, haven't gotten my copy;)
Can't be a book with kitties and dogs.

Debbie

Jandi said...

My library just got self-checkout. I haven't been in yet to try it. I had better this week. My books are due!

joe said...

i love that title, 'it is quilting cats and dogs' - it is just so cute. What a fantastic project for the winter!

Unknown said...

What a lovely cover for the book. Special for you, you doodlehead you!

Anonymous said...

My library has always been self checkout and it only takes 5 minutes if that to run in and out plus mine has the outdoor drop off. :). Joyce

Thistlebrooms said...

Hoping to see some creations from your NEW book Jacque...
I go on line and reserve books now.
I knew I could renew them there but it's FUN to look at whats around elsewhere that they can get from other libraries for me also!!!
Then I just drive myself in and Pick the UP...Saves me SO much time...

Best To You...
~Marilyn (Stay Warm)