Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to Work...

Good Monday morning! (really??)

I am cleared to go back to work. Not looking forward to it, as I know I will tire easily. ohwell. Will just take it easy.

Thank you so much to all of you for your well wishes and prayers.

Here are two projects I worked on this weekend.

Paris Park for Kaylynn. 60x60.

                         
It'll get quilted one of these days. Sooner rather than later, I hope. I have several quilts waiting to be quilted...must get on that!

Here's the second carrycot ensemble...same fabric as the first, but with a sheet instead of a little quiltie. I now have 6 items in my etsy shop. Go here if you'd like to check them out.



Have a great week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, going back to work will be such an ajustment...do take it easy. everyone will be happy to see you so you won't have too much stress this week.
Love that quilt. I try not to start another quilt till I'm finished with the one I've just done...although I've read that some people like to finish, while other like to make tops....

Pokey said...

You are "Wonder Woman"! Good finish on the quilt, hope your strength doesn't wane too much. The little quilt is a cute one!

Thistlebrooms said...

Hope your going back to work with a
SMILE on your face!!!
Glad to hear your better and that you've kept yourself BUSY...

Love the embroidery on the Towel for the Baby Carrycot. Really Special...

The 'Paris Park' is a Hoot...
Another 'Special' from you...

Hope your week goes without any side effects...

Best Always~Marilyn

Farm Girl said...

I hope you have a nice day! Your stuff is as always just beautiful. I love your Etsy store. Your stuff is so nice.

Anonymous said...

Hope your first day back goes well. I love the quilt for Kaylynn!!! Those little carrycots just get me!!! I am excited to get them for the granddaughters.
Love you, Joyce