Friday, September 11, 2009

All Better!

Allegra's chemistry profile came back...everything is normal! YAY!

So. Pyelonephritis that we caught early enough. The little Princess Honey-Do Allegra will be on antibiotics for a month, but that will ensure that she is completely free from infection.

Thank you, once again, for all your good wishes for my little girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If I get my butt in gear, I'll have several things to show you by tomorrow night. I hope. I hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna see a cute puppy?
Hop on over to Bren's blog...click HERE.

5 comments:

kelley said...

hooray for Allegra...whew...so scary when the kids are sick...

WoolenSails said...

So glad to hear that. Can't wait to see your new projects.

Debbie

Joanne said...

Oh I'm so happy for you and Allegra! Glad her bark is back!

moosecraft said...

YAY! Very happy and relived that Allegra is healed! Give her some kisses on the head from me, will ya'!? :-) ~Sharon

JoJo said...

What a stunningly beautiful picture of Allegra! And I'm so darn relieved that she's doing better, you caught the infection early and she'll be okay...after her antibiotics, of course. Thank God. Please give her a smooch for me, Jacque.