Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...

No problem, there!!! We now have more snow than we had last year at this time. Could be an interesting winter. BUT, I did say that I was going to embrace this winter...and so far, I am much more relaxed about it than I was a year ago at this time.

Today is Christmas Eve!!! YAY!!! And, look...we are getting more snow!


The dogs are loving the snow because it's finally warmer. They don't really enjoy going out in the colder temperatures...but this is how they felt about being outside today...





I have more packages to open, but those will wait until tomorrow...Christmas Day. Joyce, Julie & Jill (my 3 sisters), plus Elaine & Don all sent packages. And, there's a surprise for the dogs...

I also have more gifts to finish! YIKES! I finished 2 little ones last night. Now on to more sewing. I have some fun ideas...I hope they turn out the way I see them in my mind!

Today is Kim's birthday. Happy day, my friend! You will receive your gift when I finish it...{grin}. Here's a photo of Kim and her honey, Brett...I love them both. She's over at chit.chat.room.


I wish you all a very Blessed Christmas...may we all remember the greatest gift of all...our Lord, Jesus Christ.

4 comments:

kks said...

love the pics! thanks for the birthday wish!

WoolenSails said...

The dogs look like they are having a blast in the snow. Mine loves it too. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and blessings to you and your family.

Debbie

Joanne said...

Jacque - your puppies look like they are having a wonderful day! Merry Christmas to you - Hope it brings all your wishes!

Lindy said...

Jacque
My kids would give anything for that snow! So would I as a matter of fact! Merry Christmas!