Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Truly Doodling...

WOW! It's been way too long since I've posted. Been hearing about it, too...apparently there are a few of you who have a difficult time starting your day without reading my blog! You poor things.

Anyway, here are a few photos.

This is Lake Kegonsa...this is what I see as I come up over the last hill on one of the roads I travel on the way home. This was an overcast day, but it's still quite the sight.




This is apparently what started my 'brown' dog fascination. I think I'm about one year old in these photos.






This is my all-time favorite ice cream. I used to be able to find it everywhere, but now cannot find it at all! Cashews and caramel...YUMMY!!!





Must go and be creative. More soon...I promise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those old photos!!! They are just darling! Glad to see you are writing again. Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Auntie!! Still love your blog. It's nice to keep up with you, but ONE request....Please post a current picture of my HOT Auntie!!!

Love ya, Jody