Sunday, July 1, 2007

This n' That...

I took a bunch of photos today. I've been busy getting a lot done, but I am also spending time just hangin' outside...enjoying the glorious summer day.

These first two photos...just taking my daily walk around the yard, looking at what's blooming and checking on the pears, which are about 2 1/2 inches now.



After lunch, I took my scooter out and washed it off...it got very dusty sitting in the basement at the apartment building. I wrecked my knee shortly after I bought it, so I really didn't have much of a chance to try it out or to train any of the dogs. Want to know what in the heck I'm talking about? Click on this link and you'll see... http://www.dogscooter.com/

Anyway, here is a photo of the scooter...it has 20" wheels and the handlebars are set about 48" off the ground, I think. I hooked Allegra up with her x-back harness and she looked at me as if to say, "I believe you have me mistaken for someone else...I am THE Princess!"...and "You want me to do what?" Doesn't she look cute sitting there, though?


I relented and took her off the gangline. Then, I got Tag hooked up with his brand new hybrid harness...custom made...even has his name embroidered on the harness! Course, he hadn't a clue what 'line out' meant, so he kept following me as I tried to take a photo. Apparently, he doesn't know what 'stay' means, either. Doesn't he have the sloppiest sit you've ever seen? Cripes! Curt came over to see what we were doing...apparently he is a much braver person than I am...he jumped on the scooter and Tag took him for a little ride around the property (with a lot of help from Curt). YAY, Tag! LOTS of training ahead for me, for sure.


After we finished with that, Tango and I sat outside and hung out together...he's such a good ole boy.


I had dyed some woolens the other night...first time since I moved here. I was havin' fun! Here are some photos of them...I need to get them listed in my eBay store.





All in all, it's been a very good day...and it's not over yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun to go scootering! Great colors on those woolens too by the way! Joyce

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).