Sunday, July 1, 2018

Never Say Never...


All of my life, I have said that I will never have a cat.  Dogs, of course...the more the merrier. 

But cats?  Never!  

Well, at least until having a cat was really the only choice I could make.  Then...okay!  

I got a cat!  Here is Stitch...my orange boy. 

Isn't he too cute?  I adopted him from the Humane Society...we think he is about 8 weeks old.  I named him Stitch because everything I do...knitting, sewing, embroidery...involves a stitch of some sort.    

He is one busy boy, that's for sure.  But, definitely likes to cuddle when he's tired and purrs like a little motorboat.  It is going to be an adventure, for sure.

Let me bore you with a few more photos...







So far, we're doing good together.  


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: