Sunday, June 17, 2018

What I'm Working On Now...





There are a lot of pieces to the quilt I am working on now.  It's for sister Julie.  Can you tell that she likes really bright colors? 

I have been working on this for about a month...cutting, piecing, and pressing.  For now, that is all just to get the individual components of each block ready to go.  Next, I need to get those components together to make the blocks.  After that will begin the process of laying everything out and making rows.

But, first...company is coming and I have a few things to do to get ready.   




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

Connie said...

I am trying to get my mind set to make a quilt with bold colors and large floral prints. I have always been drawn to small vintage prints, but lately I have noticed these bold quilts and they are beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing yours put together.
Enjoy your company and happy quilting.
Connie :)

WoolenSails said...

Those are beautiful prints and colors, can't wait to see how it looks, all together.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Ooooohhhhh.... Love the bright florals! I missed out on joining the Kaffe Fasset mystery quilt... just as well since we all have so much "in the que" already! :-)