Sunday, January 25, 2015

As Promised...

Here I am, as promised, to show you what a lazy butt I've been I've finished since the holidays.  If attempts to get something done counted, I'd have a lot more to show you.  Just sayin'.

I made these two kleenex cozies...just for the heck of it.  For kids...or very young-at-heart...


Last year, I made two quilts with Vintage Happy fabrics by Lori Holt (see here and here).  I have enough of the fabrics left to make at least one more quilt.  But, before I do that, I wanted to ensure that I would always have some of the Vintage Happy fabrics around to make me happy.  So, I made this 24" square 16-patch mini quilt... 

And, that is all I have to show you.

Course, now that my interest in reading has resurfaced (if you have no idea what that means, click here and check out Random thought #2), there is time spent doing that.  I even added a widget on my sidebar so that you could track what I have read...should you be interested.  It seems that I am back to my old reading self...I am currently reading my 6th book of this year.  It's not like I'm reading every single minute of the day, either.  Lots of time is spent doing other things...or nothing at all.   

Onward and upward!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

What a fun, little quilt!
Happy reading. I hope to have time for that when I retire...but that won't be this year...sigh :(
Hugs :)
Lauren

Kim said...

That is a happy little quilt. I keep downloading new books to my reader but I haven't read in months. It seems to be a summer thing for me.

WoolenSails said...

I would say that you have done a lot, all beautiful pieces and very well made.

Debbie

Farm Girl said...

Well good I am glad you are back to normal. I read yesterday afternoon.
I enjoyed myself but I think what has happened is I just love sewing and hooking more.
I get ansy reading now. I am glad you are making things too. I like your widget. I think we read the same kind of books.

moosecraft said...

Cute cozies and little quilt! :-) Sometimes the best way to get through winter is to read and pretend your somewhere else (warm and sunny)... lol! ;-)