Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Home Again...

I brought Naomi Janome and her niece, little Miss 'nobody puts Baby Lock in a corner!' home from the repair shop yesterday.  They were checked over thoroughly and given tune-ups.  No problems were found...yay!  The 'big bad boy' will be going in late next month.

I am so looking forward to starting me Mum's quilt!  I am hoping that it goes together very quickly.  I should have something to show you very soon.

In the meantime...I now have two dishcloths that match the dishtowels I wrote about here.  

Knitted by me with yarn - Heatwave - shown in previous post.

Knitted by sister Joyce.

I think sister Joyce may also be knitting a few dishcloths with solid color yarn for me.  One must have a color-coordinated kitchen, you know!  Not that anything else goes with these...but they could...these are definitely colors I like in a kitchen!  

What are you working on this week?


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Well it must be nice to have your sewing machines home again. Now there will be no stopping you. I do like those washcloths. They are so nice to use.
Well right now I am on the computer instead of sewing. :) I plan on being busy all day. With what, who knows as long as it involves a needle and thread and a hook. Have a lovely day.

annie said...

good for you!
I need to do some mending and hems , and buttons on jeans and pants, the stack is high as my knee caps. I have been avoiding them for awhile.

WoolenSails said...

Glad you got your babies back and can't wait to see how your mom's quilt comes out. Nice to have other crafts to do though, sometimes we need a break and nice when our machines are in the shop.

Debbie