Thursday, March 6, 2014

Arrivals...

Last month, I received a gift certificate for Hancock's of Paducah from my 'almost birthday twin', Lindy, of The Gingerbread House blog.  What a lot of fabric there was to choose from!  WOW!  I wanted to order at least every other one I looked at.  In the end, I decided to order 4 pieces of fabric that I had an idea of what I would be using it for, which made it much easier.  Thank you so much, Lindy!!


These two are Dear Stella Clementine Summer Floral and Summer Flower Market...


I see doll dresses, zippered pouches, pillows...all kinds of summer things!

And, these are Timeless Treasures Mini Musical Notes and Mini Musical Instruments to go along with the One Direction piece I already have...

These fabrics will first be used (along with a few solid fabrics) for a Road Trip Case for my sister's granddaughter.  The pattern is by Anna over at Noodlehead.  

I sure love getting packages in the mail!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Wonderful gift to enjoy by buying and making something, as well. Fun to buy novelty prints for gift ideas.

Debbie

Lindy said...

Anytime....bigger one next year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails