Friday, December 16, 2011

Quick Gifts...

Baby sister Jill needed 
gifts for her coworkers.
Something I could sew.
Something quick and easy.
I made a dozen of these for her...
kleenex cozies.
The tutorial is here...
I've made these before...
most recently for sister Joyce.
I blogged about it here.
Quick and easy. 
Takes just minutes to make one.

Big plans for the weekend.
Not sure I'll be able to 
show anything, though.
All in due time.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

annie said...

those are really cute!

Farm Girl said...

Have a really nice weekend, Gosh you amaze me with how much work you get accomplished.
I must be slower than molasses in January. :)
I still haven't got my quilt turned into a quilt so that is on my to do list this week.
Hey cool, you made your challenge. Are you going to do it again?

Marti said...

Cute idea. I always like to have some little gifts put back for unexpected occasions. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I have bagged up all those little kleenex cozies you made me and they are going to neighbors and church friends! Along with some of my knitted dishrags.
Thanks so much for making them for me. I only got 11 though. LOL
Joyce