Monday, December 26, 2011

The Day After...

How was your weekend...your Christmas?  

I had a lovely Christmas Day.  I did nothing special...I had no company...and I went nowhere.  Still...a lovely day.

Julie, Tag and I opened gifts in the morning...we all received some wonderful gifts.  Tag LOVES his snowman from Aunt Jill!    

Spoke/texted/emailed with all of the important people in my life.  

Puttered around all day.  I traced out the final block of Snow Days, did some stitching on block 10 of Snow Days (am about 1/2 hour from being finished with it), did some reading, took a nap, made another dozen kleenex cozies for sister Jill, watched 2 episodes of Flashpoint (on dvd) and that's about it.  A very lovely day.

I have today off work.  My goal is to clear off my sewing table and do a bit of organizing in my sewing room.  Ya know, to get ready for all of the upcoming projects.  Many fun and exciting projects coming this way!  

How about you?  Are you out shopping the day after Christmas?  Are you back at work?  Are you sitting back and having a relaxing day after all of the hub-bub?  

However you spend this day, I hope it's a good one for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh!  If you're looking for the giveaway - today is the final day - go here


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."Jeremiah 29:11

7 comments:

moosecraft said...

Yay Tag! Christmas was peaceful here too! Though we did eat too much... guess I better add some exercise to the New Year's list! lol!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Jacque ~
It sounds like your Christmas was perfect. My gathering was small but very nice.
Thankfully I have today off work, too, and am meeting friends this evening. Jake may also be coming over so not a relaxing day, but still a good one.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Joanne said...

Sounds like a great day to me! And to think you even sewed! What a surprise! I would love to go out meandering the stores but probably will just stay home!

Farm Girl said...

It sounds like a nice day, after a busy Christmas Eve we did the same thing. I got lots of books by Maggie Bonami and just sat and dreamed of things I could make. I also got a rug hooking book with lots of patterns. That was fun.
Today, I am undecorating. I started last night and am ready to move on to 2012
Have a nice day,

WoolenSails said...

Isn't it fun to have a dog that loves presents, lol.
Guaranteed they won't return their presents;)

Debbie

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Awww Tag is one loveable "pup"...so glad you had a day to relax. I did a bit of cleaning on my craft room today too. Now I'm anxious to get back to the fun stuff.
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed your Christmas. Yesterday and today are relaxing days for me. Won't take down decorations until the weekend. I have gift cards to spend at Barnes & noble and Jo-Ann fabrics and the movie theater!! Joyce