Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving in Wausau

I'm home...had a great time in Wausau! My grandkids, Jasmine (almost 9) and Conlan (almost 5) went with me to Jill's house. It was just Mom and Ray, niece Jenni and her son, Trent (4), Jill's daughter, Michelle, and me with the grandkids...a small group of us. Conlan and Jasmine came here Friday night and stayed over...they had a great time playing ball with Tag that evening. Got up Saturday a.m. and left for Wausau. We had our usual Thanksgiving feast of turkey and all the trimmings. YUMMY! As always, we ended up playing cards in the evening...I won some, lost some. Came home today...dropped Jasmine and Conlan off to their parents and am home! Man, I do love being home! Had such a great time and so enjoyed my visit with my family. Tony - Jill's son who is in the Air Force and stationed in Anchorage (spends a lot of time with our sister, Joyce) - and Julie (our sister who moved to Coloroado earlier this year) were noticeably absent...and missed.

Anyway...I had my camera at hand the entire weekend and didn't take photos. That is, until Jenni and Trent were leaving and I thought, "OHMYGOSH! I haven't taken any pictures...must get some of the kids!!!" Geez...where was my head??? Those were the only pictures I took.

Trent, Jasmine, and Conlan...


I have tomorrow off and will be hookin', hookin', hookin'!

2 comments:

Sunnie said...

Hi Jacque! Glad you had a great time in Wausau and got at least one picture!!! : )

I was laughing at your "toothache" entry...you have such a sweet smile in that picture of your teeth that I certainly wouldn't want you to lose that lovely asset to your personality!!! LOL
What are you hookin' on now?
Happy Christmas season. I love Winter!!! Hugs to you!

Anonymous said...

I am happy you had a good time. I don't think you mentioned that you missed me though!!!!! LOL
Joyce