Thursday, October 18, 2007

...gettin' carried away

I tell ya...life certainly can get in the way of those creative juices. Moving really put a crimp into my plans...don't get me wrong...I absolutely LOVE living here!! Who wouldn't benefit from living in the country versus a crime-ridden neighborhood???? At any rate, it appears that time/energy/creative juices kicked in all at the same time and I am overflowing with ideas!!! So, that means that I am FINALLY putting the finishing touches on ONE of my projects!!! This is something I've been mulling over for all of this year...not a HUGE project...but I seem to put way too much thought into each thing I do, lately...wonder if it's my age...being a perfectionist (read anal)...or what??? HA!

The Final Countdown!!!! ...in 9 days you will see what I am talking about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I anxiously await to see what you are talking about and what project!
Joyce