Thursday, October 25, 2007

...gettin' carried away ~ available to PRE-ORDER



YAY...My number 1 project is about ready to go! Time to start getting the word out!


I have been mulling this over for several months and finally decided to go for it! So...


What I am offering is a selection of Melinda Watson's primitive designs...6 in all, with one of them being a design that was available for a very short time on my website and has not been seen since 2003!
"...gettin' carried away, part 1" is available to
PRE-ORDER until November 1
when I list this in my eBay store.
First shipment will be November 2.
These designs may be hooked, punched, stitched or painted.
The booklet is priced at $13.00, which includes
shipping via USPS First Class Mail.
If paying with PayPal, send money to browndogprims@wildblue.net.
If you'd like to pay with a personal check,
please email me for my mailing address.
All pre-orders will receive a bonus pattern.


I am so excited to have finally finished this project...and to be able to offer it to all my rug hooking, needle punching, stitching and painting friends!

No comments: