Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The One Before the Vacation One...

I am way behind...I have this - a pre-vacation post - to write before I even begin sharing what a wonderful vacation I had!

So.  I believe that I mentioned in my last post that I was getting company before I left on vacation. My niece, Jody, who is also my goddaughter, came for a quick overnight visit.

Jody Lynn, me Mum (the girls' Gram), and Michelle (also niece/godddaughter)

Jody Lynn with me Mum (her Gram)

Jody Lynn with me Mum (her Gram) at the nursing home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finished the cotton and steel churn dash quilt top!  I like it a lot, though it is not (at this point, anyway) one that I am absolutely in love with!  I am waiting on some fabric for the back and then the Big Bad Boy and I will tackle the quilting.  
60 x 60 inches square
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~             
And, I also finally finished the antique quilt repair for Kim.

Antique Quilt circa 1941
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naomi Janome came home from the spa before I left on vacation. She had a nice quiet rest while I was gone.  

My next post will be all about my time away from home.  




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

WoolenSails said...

Nice that family can visit, it seems your new place is the perfect place for you.
Your quilt is beautiful and the one you repaired.

Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails