Wednesday, April 27, 2016

In Love...

I have been working with my addiction.

Those hexies, you know.

I have made all that I am going to with
the Vintage Happy fabrics.

Am now putting them together to make little hexie flowers.

Like this...
5 done, 4 to go.

I have said it before...will say it again.  
I am in love.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In 6 days, me Mum and Julie will arrive in Canon City.



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Kim said...

Such fun little flowers!

Farm Girl said...

Wow Jacque!! I have a quilt that a great, great aunt made. With so many hexies. It just looks like so much work. :) Yours look fantastic!!
I am so glad your family will all be there so soon.