Saturday, March 19, 2016

To Honor All the Chocolate Labs I Have Loved...



I received a gift in the mail today.

For me.  From me.

Commissioned by me.

A mug mat with a friendship star block.

And the head of a brown dog.


Made by Donna

(who was first mentioned here).

A machine embroidered headstudy 

of a Chocolate Labrador.

Not (just) Tag.

All of the brown dogs I have loved...

Dutch, Tucker, Jigs, and Tag.

The workmanship on this is excellent.

Superb, really.

Donna worked very hard to ensure

that everything was perfect.

She did an outstanding job.

I love this.

I love her.

I am blessed.





"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

moosecraft said...

Awesome! It's a very beautiful piece! :-)