Monday, March 21, 2016

In My Next Life...


I am going to be a pillow (cover) maker.  


I love pillows.



I love looking at them.




I love using them.



I love stacking them.

the somewhat leaning tower of pillows

I love sewing them.



I love pillows.

I may be addicted.  
(I say that because I have made 16 pillow covers in the last 12 months...
most of them since I moved here to Colorado 6 months ago.)



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Pillows are fun to make, I still need to make some, need to put at the front of my to do list.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Pillows are easy and affordable way to freshen up a decor quickly! Not to mention that they are soft and when surrounded by many of them, can be great nap facilitators! :-) I love the first one with the nine patches!

Kim said...

I love your pillows. I wish I could use my sewing machine properly.