Sunday, January 17, 2016

More Pillow Covers...

I will never tire of making pillow covers.

I will never have too many.

This weekend, I have made two.

One had more to it than the other.

Neither one was difficult.

One had several different prints.

One had a few strips and bigger pieces.

One was both linen and cotton fabrics.

One was all cotton fabrics.

One was quilted.

One was not.

One had an envelope backing.

One had a zipper on one end.

I enjoyed making them.

One as much as the other.

Black linen with 3 black cotton printed strips.  12x16 inches.



Heart Day is coming, so I am ahead of schedule with this one!  16 inches.


I need pops of color in my living room...
so the next pillow covers will have COLOR!  

Hope your weekend is going well for you.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, beautiful. You're so talented

moosecraft said...

Oooooh! I love that black linen one (with 3 printed strips)!!! Cute heart cover too... I think I could handle making one of those! :-) Have a great week!

Farm Girl said...

I love your pillow covers too. So pretty Jacque!