Sunday, August 30, 2015

So Much to Do, Yet...


It is almost time...just 15 days until 'load truck and leave Wisconsin' day.  I have so much to do, yet.  Luckily, I should be able to get it all done with a minimum of stress.  HA!  No, really, I think it's all manageable.  One of the most important of things on my list was to spend a bit of time with the Princess Kaylynn.  That happened yesterday.  (Kaylynn and her family live about an hour from here, so our usual manner of getting her here and back is to meet about halfway.  I love that Kaylynn's Mom has been so helpful with our visits.)  We met at our usual exit off the interstate...Kaylynn and I ate lunch together at the self-proclaimed 'largest Culver's in the world',  

It was a great time...eating and chatting about school (Kaylynn's going to be in the 5th grade!?!), summer vacation, my move, and many other things.  Of course, the time went by all too fast.  I will see her when I come back to visit friends/family in Wisconsin...and we will FaceTime.  AND, her Mom is perfectly willing to allow her to fly to visit me.  

She is getting to be such a little lady...and such a sweetheart.  



    
I have a big sewing project to start and finish this week.  The very last one on my list of things I really needed to get done before the move.   I'll tell you all about it and show photos in my next post.

In the meantime, have a great Sunday!




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

She is such a pretty girl. What would we do without Facetime? It keeps me and the kids at least talking and seeing each other.
Gosh, 15 days!!
I am excited. I think it will be a good change for you.
I can't wait to see your secret project.

Miccosukee said...

Jacque,

It is so strange to wrap my head around the major milestone you are embarking on. After moving here to finish college, I toyed with the idea of going to NYC and work in a museum, until I realized that most of grunts there had MFAs and PhDs. So I stayed here and soon 5 of the 8 kids were also living here. I don't know if I could do what you are, but am placated by the fact the Internet "will keep us together" [sorry Capt. and Tennelle). Give Tag a treat for me and I am sending hugs out to you.

trisha