Monday, July 14, 2014

And, Then There Were 9!

All 9 blocks for the
baby girl granny square quilt
are finished!




This last one...
these squares were about all
I had left to work with.
I don't do much 'scrappy', 
so I wasn't sure how much
I would like this one.
I think it's growing on me, though.

Next step...
sashing and (maybe) cornerstones.

Stay tuned!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That is going to be gorgeous with sashing and a cornerstone, love those types of little touches in a quilt, really makes a difference.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Beautiful! I think that scrappy one is going to add an extra interest to the quilt... looking forward to seeing the finish!

Farm Girl said...

They looks awesome Jacque!! You do such nice work. I am always so impressed.