Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Just More of the Same...

No potholders.
Yet.

Still finding the need for more napkins.
 
 
 


same fabric...folded opposite ways.

Did make another apron, though.
With a coordinating set of napkins.

And, more Kleenex cozies.


 I really should be done with napkins.  I really need to work on a few other things.  

Hope you're having as much fun as I am making Christmas gifts!!!



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

Dog Trot Farm said...

Jacque, You have been a busy bee!!! I'm sure your lovely gifts will put a smile on each lucky recipient's face...

moosecraft said...

The fabric with the red and blue flowers is gorgeous! Love the matching apron and napkins set! YOU ROCK!!!

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

they look great! I have a lot of gift making to do. But it is fun :)

kks said...

i like the yellow leaf one the best! hope you are staying warm in this crazy weather!
xoxo