Saturday, March 17, 2012

Early Morning...

It's early Saturday morning.
I've been up for a long time already.
Why?

Why Not.
Lots to do.
Besides, I never sleep much.

It's raining.
I have a load of wash in.
Time to fix breakfast.
I rarely eat breakfast during the week.
I usually eat breakfast on the weekend.
Same with you?

I've been sitting here quietly.
Thinking of all I'd like to do today.
Browsing through the Purl bee blog.

OH.  MY.  GOSH.

Have you been there?

Purl Soho is a store in NYC.
 the Purl bee is their blog.
A craft blog.
Something for everyone.
Seriously!

Once you visit, you will wonder
how you could have missed this.
And, you will be stuck there!
Project after project...
Knitters, crocheters, quilters, sewists...
wool, cotton, exotic yarns...
ohmy.

mentions the Purl bee often.
In addition to being a prolific
and awesome! quilter,
Rita knits.
Be sure to spend some time with her, too.
Guaranteed that you will love her!
I read her every post...
have for a very long time.
It's always a joy to see her finishes.

Tag is hungry now.
(Truth be told, he is always up for eating.)
I need to feed him
and make my breakfast.

I need to fortify myself for the day ahead.
Tackling the sewing room is on my list.
It is the only thing on my list.
Need to organize before
I move on to other things.

Need to know what I have
waiting to be finished.
Works in progress.
Probably more than I realize.

So, on that note.
Have a great weekend!




"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

i don't sleep much either, Jacque. Always so much to do. I love the Purl Bee blog. lots of aspiration there! Hope you get accomplish your goals today :)

moosecraft said...

I wish I could function with less sleep... so much time is wasted with me eyes shut. I'll check out those blogs this morning with my wake up coffee... I have breakfast every morning. Though during the week it's cereal... on the weekend it's eggs and toast! Fresh fruit season is just around the corner... Oh YUM!

Pokey said...

Sounds like good plans for productivity, may you accomplish all you wish to today ~
:-}pokey

Farm Girl said...

It sounds like a grand day. It is raining here too and that is all that is on my list, just sewing. I will be checking out that place you mentioned.
Have a nice day.