Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Blocks...

Dancing with the Stars is finished.
Reruns are showing on tv.
What does that translate into for me?  
Extra time to spend at the sewing machine!

What did I do with that time?
I finished the blocks for
the 'barter with Maureen' quilt.

I have 11.
Not 12 as I should have.
11.

Not sure how I messed
up one block, but I did.
So, 11 it is.

That's actually okay.
I came up with a good plan
the other day.
It doesn't really matter
if I am one block short.
(Do you think that is like
'one brick short of a full load'?
{grin}
I surely hope not!)

Here are the 7 blocks...
 

If I did this pattern again,
there are a few things
I would do differently,
but this is fine...
especially considering the
new plan I have for them.
Doesn't hurt to take a different path,
you know.

I hope you are having a good week. 


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."Jeremiah 29:11

4 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Really you did that? Now I don't feel so bad only I was the other way, I only needed nine and I ended up with 15,
No clue how but I did. I still have so much material left. But I do know now I could make a quilt for my bed and get it done.
I need to write you a letter. I have been thinking about the link you sent.
It sounds really nice.
I will write soon. I can't seem to keep a coherent thought in my head right now with all of this coughing I keep doing.
Take care, my friend.

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

I love the blocks Jacque! I should have grabbed some of that line when it was out, I almost grabbed a charm pack when it cam out and then didn't, silly me!

WoolenSails said...

I like how the fabric prints come together in the pinwheels, really beautiful pieces. I need to get over my machine fears and start sewing more on it.

Debbie

moosecraft said...

Oh man... these blocks are fabulous! I might give one a try... after snow days is at the quilter! lol!