Friday, November 19, 2010

Why Buy...

expensive toys when a simple object will suffice?


Indeed.

Tag has decided that his food bowl is a toy.  

Seriously.

Sometimes he just carries it around.
Perhaps hoping that I'll fill it with something.

But, today...
he ran around the house with it...
flipping it and rolling it
and chasing it
and playing with it.

I know that two of these photos are blurry,
but I thought they were still worth posting.
I stood and laughed while he played for several minutes.  

Then, I thought to get my camera,
and he very willingly obliged me
by playing some more so I could take photos. 
 
 
 

What a big goofball he is.

That's my Tag.
{sigh}
 

okay, back to my sewing!


Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

9 comments:

Joanne said...

What a cute knucklehead - How true is that - why buy when they play with trash and stuff!

WoolenSails said...

Mine just wants his filled, lol.
It is funny, the things they do to amuse themselves.
I bought some fake fleece at jo anns and make little blob toys with it, he tears them up, so I can just new ones when I need to.

Debbie

Dog Trot Farm said...

Jacque, when I see photos of Tag it puts a big old smile on my face! What a great way to start my day.

kks said...

oh Tag....so handsome and goofy!
he has to entertain himself whilst momma is hunkered over that machine! :)
xoxo

Rugs and Pugs said...

Just like a kid! Too cute. Thanks for sharing and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

moosecraft said...

And THAT is why dogs are the BEST! :-)

JoJo said...

Tag is such a goof but being very partial to Labs, I think I'm in love!

dexmangoldens said...

Tag E Butt!! Just wait for Christmas and Birthday!!!

moosecraft said...

This is soooo cute! I seen the preview for this post in the "you might also like" section of today's post... :-)